The latest iteration of the Nissan subcompact sedan sports a very athletic design compared to its predecessor, while retaining its best-in-class interior space.
Expressing the Japanese automaker’s Nissan’s Emotional Geometry design language, the all-new Nissan Almera features lower, wider, and longer exterior dimensions as seen in the V-motion grille, boomerang-shaped headlamps and tail lamps, kick-up C-pillars, and a floating roof design.
The top variety is offered with an N-Sport Design Chrome V-motion grille, bumpers and alloy wheels and emblem, LED fog lamps, and silver side mirrors.
Meanwhile, Zero Gravity seats come as standard for the all-new Nissan Almera. The top-of-the-line option greets its passengers with black leather with contrast stitching, Apple CarPlay-ready eight-inch advanced touchscreen display audio and steering wheel with hands-free controls, meter controls, voice recognition controls and push start/stop button.
The all-new Nissan Almera is powered by a 1.0-liter gasoline-powered engine — but do not let this small powertrain fool you as this comes turbocharged. As such, the engine has the capacity to provide 99hp and up to 160Nm of torque. This is paired with either an Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) or a five-speed manual.
Further, the vehicle features a segment-first Nissan Intelligent Mobility features such as the following:
- Intelligent Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (IFCW)
- Intelligent Emergency Braking (IEB)
- Hill Start Assist
- Blind Spot Warning (variant-exclusive)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) (variant-exclusive)
Aside from that, the all-new Nissan Almera offers up to six airbags, Vehicle Dynamic Control and LED High Mount Stop Lamp, Isofix and tether anchors, Anti-lock brake system with electronic brake force distribution and brake assist (ABS-EBD-BA).
Moreover, the newest offer comes in six colors namely Galaxy Black, Brilliant Silver, Gun Metallic, Pearl White, Premium Corona Orange, and Cayenne Red.
Below are the four variants for the all-new Nissan Almera and their corresponding prices:
- EL Turbo MT: P728,000
- VE Turbo MT: P938,000
- VE Turbo CVT: P998,000
- VL Turbo N-Sport CVT: P1.098 million
The said nameplate was assembled locally in 2013. Nissan Philippines stopped producing it in March this year.
Photos from Roy Robles
Explore Nissan Almera
Nissan Car Models
Nissan Almera Promos, DP & Monthly Installment
- 1.5 VL AT DP : ₱39,000 Emi Starts : ₱19,158 Get Exclusive Promos
- 1.2 MT DP : ₱5,000 Emi Starts : ₱14,000 Get Exclusive Promos
- 1.5 E MT DP : ₱5,000 Emi Starts : ₱16,000 Get Exclusive Promos
- 1.5 E AT DP : ₱5,000 Emi Starts : ₱18,000 Get Exclusive Promos
- 1.5 N-Sport MT DP : ₱9,900 Emi Starts : ₱15,081 Get Exclusive Promos
- 1.5 N-Sport AT DP : ₱9,900 Emi Starts : ₱18,261 Get Exclusive Promos
Featured Nissan Cars
Compare & Recommended
Copyright © Carmudi 2014-2021. All Rights Reserved.